Wednesday 20 November 2013

International Modern Masters, The Gallery, Cork St, London. 25th - 30th November

A busy run-up to Christmas now. I will be showing a different Genre of landscape painting at The Gallery in Cork St, London next week alongside a select group of internationally renowned artists who have been chosen to exhibit together in the UK for the very first time. This is the inaugural event, the first of a planned series of important exhibitions spanning the globe during the next couple of years.



I look forward to meeting friends at the private view on Tuesday evening.


New York in the Rain

On a different note, my solo show at John Noott Gallery, Broadway starts Friday 29th November. I will be in the gallery on Saturday 30th. Look forward to meeting friends there too. I will be showing my representational work, mainly oils, but a few watercolours too!

Evening Falls, Noss Mayo, Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment